McKenzie Friend
Family and Civil Court Support


Disclaimer : Our guides do not in any way constitute legal advice. The guides have been developed by lay people who are not lawyers and have no legal training or qualifications.

Call Us Today: 1hr Free Consultation 01420 370770
  Our Child Arrangements Guide  
Can I protect my address and contact details from my ex?
  Previous Video: What is a Specific Issues Order?
Next Video: What is a Parenting Plan?  
  Back to Main Guide  

Child Arrangement Form C8

Use the form C8 to keep your personal address and contact details confidential.

We will help you complete and submit your application form.

Call us on 01420 370770 or complete the contact form below.

  Download the C8: Keeping your address and details confidential


Download the C100: Child Arrangements Application Form

Download the C1a: Allegations of Harm and Domestic Violence

Download a Parenting Plan: Cafcass Parenting Plan

Philip Kedge is a retired police Chief Inspector and the founder and director of the McKenzie Friend UK Network. His aim is to take family law out of the hands of solicitors with an ethical business to reduce conflict and acrimony, to provide a cost effective McKenzie Friend national service and to reduce the emotional harm to children.
Contact Phil today: 01420 370770